What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you register on the Company Website, use the Services, place an order, subscribe to our newsletter, respond to a survey or fill out a form. When ordering or registering on the Company Website or using the Services, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information and other similar information. In addition, the Company’s web servers automatically collect the Internet protocol addresses from which you accessed the Company Website.
What do we use your information for?
The information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience – Your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs.
- To improve the Company Website – We continually strive to improve the Company Website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- To improve the Services – Your information helps us to more effectively provide the Services offered on or through the Company Website.
- To process transactions – Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering products purchased by you through the Company Website, providing the Services to you or as described below under the heading “Do we disclose any information to outside parties?”.
- To send periodic emails that may include administering a contest, promotion, or survey – The email address you provide to us for order processing will only be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order and to provide you with the Services, unless you opt-in to receive emails from us regarding contests, promotions or surveys when you establish an account with us.
If you decide to opt-in to our mailing list, you will receive emails that may include, without limitation, company news, updates, related product or service information.
Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
How do we protect your information?
We use “cookies” on the Company Website. A cookie is a piece of alphanumeric data stored on a Company Website visitor’s hard drive to help us improve your access to the Company Website and identify repeat visitors to the Company Website. Cookies enable us to customize and enhance the user experience on the Company Website. We use the resulting non-personally identifiable information, such as your browser version, IP address, referring domains, pages visited, your mobile carrier, device and application IDs, the nature of your use of the Company Website and cookie information, to improve the Company Website delivery, including advertising, and to develop analytics and aggregated data that allow us to utilize the Company Website and reach out to you via the Company Website.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
Third party links
From time to time, we may include or offer third party products or services through the Company Website. These third party websites have separate and independent privacy policies. These third party websites are not owned or controlled by the Company; therefore we have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these third party websites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of the Company Website and welcome any feedback about these third party websites.
The Company Website is not directed to people under 13 years of age. If you become aware that your child has provided us with personal information without your consent, please Contact Us. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If we become aware that a child under 13 has provided us with personal information, we take steps to remove that information and terminate the corresponding account, if applicable.
This policy was last modified on August 15, 2012