SAM Animation User Guide
We have compiled a comprehensive PDF user guide on the SAM Animation software and animation best practices.
For best practices specific to the classroom, review our Classroom Guide here.
If you have a specific software questions, you can download the section of the guide related to your question below:
- Installation - Steps to download and install the software for both Mac and PC users.
- First Animation – How to create your first animation.
- Function Tabs and Tips – Overview of the 4 tabs in SAM Animation and their functions.
- Preferences and Onionskinning – How to customize your preferences and use onionskinning.
- Importing – How to import images, videos, and audio files.
- Supported Files – Overview of file types supported by SAM Animation
- Editing Frames – How to edit each pictures
- Export and Share – Guidelines on exporting and sharing your animation.
- Troubleshooting – General toubleshooting guide, including webcam recognition.